Have you considered trying BOTOX®?
As we age, life leaves its mark in the form of little wrinkles where we frown and laugh. We offer Botox® treatments for patients who seek to improve their appearance by softening wrinkles and signs of aging on the face. Here at Third Circle Medical, we will take the time to work with you to achieve your individual skin care goals.
Frequently asked questions
Make an Appointment
- What is Botox®BOTOX® Cosmetic is an FDA - approved prescription medicine that acts as a neuromuscular blocking agent in adult patients to temporarily reduce muscle activity in addition to improving the appearance of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles.
- How does Botox® workBOTOX® Cosmetic can relax muscles on areas of the face and neck which cause wrinkles associated with facial expressions.
- How long does Botox® workThe duration of muscle paralysis generally lasts for about three to four months. Continuing treatments of BOTOX® Cosmetic are recommended in order to maintain the desired effect of BOTOX® Cosmetic over time.
- Is there any downtimeThere is little to no down-time involved in a BOTOX® Cosmetic procedure. Most patients return to their normal, daily activities right after their visit. It is recommended to avoid any strenuous activity immediately post-procedure. Your provider will provide aftercare instructions.
- When will I see resultsYou may begin to see results within a few days of your treatment. However, full effects of Botox may take up to two full weeks.
- Non-Cosmetic Treatments with Botox®Botox® has also been proven to be effective for migraines, involuntary eye twitching, excessive perspiration under the arms and muscle spasms.
- FDA-approved since 2002
- The most popular anti-aging injectable in the world
- Used by millions
- Cost-effective anti-aging treatment
- Minimal, if any side effects
- Individual Patient Results may vary